Deployment Of Quality Assurance Procedures For Digital Library Programmes
Title: Deployment Of Quality Assurance Procedures For Digital Library Programmes
Authors: Kelly, B.
Conference: IADIS Internet/WWW 2003 Conference
Kelly, B., Dawson, A. and Williamson, A., Deployment Of Quality Assurance Procedures For Digital Library Programmes, IADIS Internet/WWW 2003 Conference Proceedings.
The co-authors of this paper are:
- Brian Kelly, UKOLN, University of Bath, UK. ORCID: 0000-0001-5875-8744
- Alan Dawson, University of Strathclyde, UK.
- Andrew Williamson, University of Strathclyde, UK.
Many digital library programmes have a development philosophy based on use of open standards. In practice, however, projects may not have procedures in place to ensure that project deliverables make use of appropriate open standards. In addition there will be occasions when open standards are not sufficiently mature for deployment in a service environment or use of open standards will require expertise or resources which are not readily available.
- University of Bath repository: [About] – [MS Word format] – [PDF format]
- ResearchGate: [About] – [PDF]